Get In Touch

Report harm to local waters, lands, and wildlife:

Fish and Fish Habitat:

Harmful impact to fish and fish habitat and deposit of deleterious substances (specifically associated with an aquaculture facility, the control or eradication of any aquatic invasive species or aquatic species that constitute a pest to the fisheries):

Contact “Observe Record Report” (ORR)

Toll free: 1-800-465-4336
In greater Vancouver call: 604-607-4186

Visit their website to learn more

Non-Fish / Fish Habitat Concerns

Report All Poachers and Polluters (RAPP)
How to Report:
Call the RAPP hotline (toll-free in B.C.): 1-877-952-7277 (1-877-952-RAPP)

Non-emergencies If the situation is not an emergency:
Report the incident online: Click to open website

We'd Love to Hear From You

Phone: 250-746-0227

#5 – 55 Station Street
Duncan, British Columbia
V9L 1M2

Scroll to Top